Sunday 12 May 2013

Week 2 summary

Busy


So this has been a busy busy week.

I'm in the middle of moving and have been cleaning everyday this week. (Seriously. Every. Day.) I've also settled on going on a trip and am planning that. 

I have tried to get to a couple events this week, yet chores have always taken priority. Today I had to choose between painting a bedroom and doing loads and loads of laundry.

Wednesday I had intended to be healthful and go to Yoga on the Hill, then I heard about the food truck launch at City Hall. I've been looking forward to the new food trucks for months now.

I got to City Hall at 12:15 money at the ready to purchase my bracelet from Shepherd's of Good Hope and sample all the new offerings. Unfortunately (for me) there were no bracelets left. You could still try food, paying per truck, but the event was so popular that the lines were gigantic and some trucks had run out of food. I only have an hour for lunch so the prospect of spending it all in line and eating while power walking back to the office (with a blister on my heel, stupid shoes) was less than titillating, I walked to the Rideau Centre and grabbed something from Michel's Baguette.

So I missed out on Yoga and yummy food.

Summary: $0, blisters on my feet, and the constant smell of cleaning products in my lungs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a jerk. Don't be a troll. Be nice.